Places To Study

Jocelyn Hu, Staff Writer

Looking for a place to study? Students nowadays often enjoy studying with each other or working on projects at cafes or drink places. If you ever run out of ideas of places to go, this article is the right reference for more ideas!

Whenever someone asks where to study, Starbucks is probably one of the first options that comes into your mind. Starbucks is one of the most convenient places to study at, since there are so many locations nearby. If someone has a special preference for studying only at Starbucks, but the one they usually go to is full, switching locations to another Starbucks will not be too difficult. In addition, Starbucks carries classic drinks and provide free drinking water. Many students have also said that the overall mood at Starbucks helps them focus, especially the fact that most people there are minding their own business or working.

AU79 is another go-to place Arcadia students think of when looking for a place to study. The music here is not too loud, and the boba drinks are fantastic. In fact, AU79 is a favorite boba store of many living in Arcadia and the San Gabriel Valley. It would not be surprising if you ran into a fellow peer from your school when you study here.

Nest Tea House is another option for a place to study. Nest Tea House has a pretty good rating on Yelp, with four stars out of five, and there is a wide selection of drinks along with many tables and a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. However, Nest Tea House is closer to Temple City and may be far for some who live in Arcadia.

Tea Bar Starry is also pretty popular among AHS students. Some of them are even workers here. One of Tea Bar Starry’s specialities is that it uses real fruit and ingredients. There are many seats in this place, and like at AU79, it is likely you will run into one of your fellow schoolmates if you take a visit.

If you prefer quiet study places where the chance of running into someone you know is lower, then Night Owl Cafe could be the right study setting for you. Although the food and drinks here are pretty expensive, Night Owl Cafe is pretty underrated, and there are always open tables to study at. This cafe has a basic menu with waffles, crepes, sandwiches, pizza toast, Asian dishes, and drinks. Most people who come here know it for its egg waffles with matcha ice cream, which is pretty “bomb”.

The next time you want to study, make sure to check out this list and pay a visit to one of these cafes or boba stores! Hopefully this article has given you more ideas of where to go.