Vlogmas Youtubers to Watch

Vritti Godani, Staff Writer

With holidays inching closer each day, many YouTubers have started posting their annual holiday videos. One of the most popular holiday YouTube trends is Vlogmas. Vlogmas is a YouTube tradition that has taken place since the 2010s. During Vlogmas, many YouTubers publish a video, typically a vlog, each day until Christmas. These videos can include daily vlogs, hauls, or holiday-themed videos, and the cycle of Vlogmas usually ends with a “What I Got for Christmas” haul. 

If you like watching daily vlogs, hauls, and relaxed videos, Nicole Laeno might just be the YouTuber for you. Vlogmas on Laeno’s channel usually consists of vlogs, specifically days in my life and school vlogs. Her school vlogs are the most popular vlogs on her channel as she has a pretty packed schedule so she includes a lot in the video. Caroline Manning also is a great YouTuber if you enjoy beauty, music, and shopping-related. Like Laeno, Manning also posts school vlogs and school-related videos. However, she also posts videos pertaining to fashion and beauty such as recommendations and wishlists. Mai Pham is a good YouTuber for vlogs and motivation. Pham has recently decided to finish high school after dropping out a few years ago, so her daily Vlogmas videos provide motivation for those who need it. 

“I love watching Nicole Laeno’s Vlogmas,” stated junior Emilie Conner. “Her videos are relatable and they are very entertaining to watch.” 

If you like reading (specifically romance novels), Harry Styles, and traveling or college vlogs, Steph Bohrer is the YouTuber for you. Bohrer is a college student who often travels to visit her brothers in NYC, and she is an avid reader. Her book recommendations have often made it onto BookTok multiple times and her videos are good to binge-watch if you are bored. Her recent videos have included holiday activities such as shopping as well as winter traveling.

The best YouTuber to motivate you to get your life together is Lani Pliopa. Pliopa’s videos consist of daily vlogs and study vlogs. She is a college student and has a very well-balanced life, which is what gains her a lot of viewers and subscribers. Pliopa’s Vlogmas has consisted of her balancing studying as well as trying to enjoy the holidays by shopping and going ice skating. RemLife is also a good video for motivation, and if you are into health and well-being. Remi Ashten (RemLife) focuses on healthy eating while living a balanced life and also posts vlogs of her grocery shopping or cooking. 

Lastly, if you are into novelty videos such as “shopping with no budget”, Lauren Giraldo is a great YouTuber. Giraldo posts videos with her family and friends doing challenges and trends as well as vlogs, like all the others mentioned in this article. Recently, she has posted videos pertaining to Christmas such as gift ideas, holiday shopping, and Christmas decorating. 

Overall, Vlogmas signifies the start of the holiday season on YouTube. If you feel like getting in the holiday spirit, consider watching a few Vlogmas videos.

Photograph courtesy of UNSPLASH.COM