24 Hour Korean Spa

Tiffany Liang, Staff Writer

As a student at AHS, my guess is that you’re most likely under a lot of pressure and stress. With all of your classes, tests, and numerous extracurriculars, you probably don’t have any time to occasionally unwind and relax, which is essential to be productive. Well, the Wi spa is the perfect opportunity for you to do so.

Often known as the epitome of inner peace and relaxation, the Wi spa is guaranteed to instantly soothe all the burdens you feel yourself carrying throughout the day. For only $25, you can spend your entire day in an enormous Korean spa located in downtown LA. The Wi spa comes with an expansive collection of options and rooms for you to choose from designed to destress you from the inside out, as well as an optional dining experience that serves you food as you relax. If you’re feeling especially tired, you are even welcome to throw in a massage, body scrub, or facial. The options are truly endless.

While the additions are always an added bonus, Wi spa is mainly known for its extensive collection of unique rooms, each one designed to target a specific area. Here are some of the special rooms Wi spa is most famous for.

The Bulgama:
This room is made mainly from oak wood and is set at an intense 231 degrees for extreme thermotherapy. This room is designed to loosen your muscles, remove toxins and bacteria from the body, and reduce blood pressure.

The Sault Sauna:
This room is filled with minerals that are thousands of years old, including calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, and selenium. It is said that these minerals are equipped with cleansing factors that can improve the physical and chemical conditions of the body. Circulation improves, the respiratory system is purified, the immune system is strengthened, and the skin is healed.

The Clay Sauna:
Filled with clay specially imported from Korea, this room is stimulates the lymphatic system and the detoxification process. Guests immerse themselves in clay in order to allow the healing properties to work on their bodies, as well as increase their body temperatures.

The Ice Sauna:
Usually saved for the final stop of the day, the Ice Sauna reinforces all of the benefits gained throughout the spa. This room helps to lower body temperature, close the pores, and tighten the skin. After finishing with this crucial room, overall well-being is restored.

Now that you know a little bit more about all the amazing experiences the Wi Sauna has to offer, you may be a bit more inclined to try out this life-changing spa for yourself. So be sure to grab $25 and head on down to downtown LA sometime soon.