Arcadia Unified New Student Enrollment Now Open Online

Ryan Foran, AUSD Chief Communications Officer

The Arcadia Unified School District is now enrolling new students for the 2020-2021 school year thanks to a newly developed and completely online process.

Families are encouraged to enroll as soon as possible to ensure a smooth transition into school. New student enrollments are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Arcadia Unified is expecting a high number of Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten enrollments for the fall. Enrollments have transitioned to an entirely online process to help the community stay safe and to follow COVID-19 health protocols.

“We are very proud of our staff who created this new virtual online enrollment process to help keep our community and staff safe, and to welcome our new students and families into our Arcadia Unified family,” said Ryan Foran, Chief Communications Officer for the school district.

Parents should be prepared to upload the required enrollment documents, such as: proof of residency, age, and immunizations. Enrollment can be completed at https://bit.ly/enrollAUSD.

For non-Arcadia residents who are interested in attending Arcadia Unified schools, the district does have a permit application process that is also now available online.

Arcadia Unified School District’s Recognitions:

• Ranked top 1% of best school districts in America by Niche

• All schools are National Blue Ribbon or CA Distinguished

• Arcadia High named a U.S. News & World Report Gold Medal School

• Ranked top 1% of districts with the best teachers in America

• 11 schools, approximately 9,500 students

You can learn more about the Arcadia Unified School District and all of its schools at  www.ausd.net.

Photo courtesy of AUSD